What is refacing?
Refacing kitchen cabinets involves removing all of the old drawer fronts and kitchen cabinets doors and replacing them with new cabinet fronts. If you’re looking for a completely different style in your kitchen, or if your old cabinets show significant signs of wear; refacing will provide your kitchen with a facelift.
Why should I reface my kitchen cabinets instead of replacing them?
If you like the current layout of your kitchen or just prefer to avoid the cost and inconvenience of remolding, cabinet refacing offers the perfect solution. You also keep your existing cabinet frames intact and get back to cooking in your own kitchen a lot sooner by refacing cabinets rather than replacing them.
- 23 years experience in kitchen refacing
- 30% - 50% less cost than remodeling
- 1-2 day installation
Bathroom Remodeling & ADA Accessibility
NEW AND REPLACEMENT WINDOWS
Polaris Windows UltraWeld
Premium Vinyl Replacement Windows
- Polaris® vinyl compound retains its pristine appearance for a lifetime.
- Double hung sash tilt in for easy cleaning with Recessed Tilt Latches
- Glider sash can be removed from inside for safe cleaning.
- Water rushes off True Sloped Sill - no water enters extrusions and no unsightly weep holes to clog.
- Our maintenance-free vinyl formulation continuously maintains color and smooth surface.
- Internal Tilt Mini Blinds are child and pet safe and allergen free.
- STANDARD 1" energySMART® Glass with Intercept® Warm-Edge insulated glass spacer system blocks temperature transfer for thermal performance and reduces condensation
- Low-E film fixed between glass panes reduces ultra violet light damage and heat gain. Argon filling in both air spaces resists temperature.
- Our extruded aluminum screen frames are much stronger than roll formed frames.
- Products put through rigorous testing at our in-factory testing facility. R&D ensures our products are top quality.
New and Replacement Doors
The entrance to your house is more than just a door, it’s the focal point of your home. That is why you’ll find beauty, quality and energy-efficiency in the door system Mahoning Valley Premier will make especially for you. Have confidence in the quality of your door with our Lifetime Limited Warranty. Glass lites have the best warranty in the industry: 20 years for decorative glass and 30 years for clear glass.
ENERGY STAR® Partner
We are committed to energy efficiency. Trust that ENERGY STAR qualified products meet strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Agency and the Department of Energy. Make a difference for the environment while saving energy and money.
Glass & Light
Our decorative glasslites are hand assembled by craftsmen. Wavy textures, tiny bubbles and other natural effects of art glass all reflect light differently. The metal framework is filled with moving light. The result is a unique, quality work of art.
Vinyl Siding Installations
Siding protects your home from insects, dust, moisture, mold, and the weather. It is often installed in improve a home’s appearance and increase the value.
Insulated vinyl siding has benefits which include: durability, maintenance free, aesthetics, energy efficiency, and many health benefits.
Recognized for its superior quality by architects, contractors and builders.
- Expert installation by trained professionals
- Backed by our Registered Medallion Lifetime Warranty
- Wide variety of colors, styles and options
Features & Benefits
Fusion-welded door panel corners and frame top for a strong, seamless door. Our vinyl formulation retains its color and smooth surface.
- Vertical main frame and door panel reinforced with aluminum.
- Foam filled, vertical main frame adds strength and insulating performance.
- Over/Under interlock and double weather-stripping where door panels meet.
- Sliding door panel and main frame meet with triple weather-stripping.
- Sloped, aluminum-reinforced sill guides rain water outside and away.
- Safety glass.
- Sturdy, extruded, aluminum screen frame in white, tan or brown.
- Standard fiberglass mesh.
- Optional aluminum or pet mesh.